Saturday, January 01, 2022

Welcome to MMXXII

Morning brew

Here we are then. Happy New Year 2022. Or MMXXII in Roman numerals. (Which does look cool!)

Cathy and I had a discussion about what we would like to do this year. Hopes of holidays and sorting out stuff in the house. I have ambitions of running a Blood Bowl cup competition with my friend Bryan. I would like to find time to read more books.

I've also been thinking of what I want to do in life more generally. I realised a few weeks ago that my next 'big' birthday will be my half century. (I'm already over halfway to 90!) It's not really a midlife crisis, but I have been having a think about work and life, and what I want to do when I grow up. 

In terms of this blog, I have a few ideas. Last year I started blogging a snack of the month. I'm going to carry on with that. I've thought of a new '...of the month' topic as well, which hopefully I will manage to start doing as well. 

There are a few longer form articles pending, returning to topics I've covered previously like Business Psychology. I will tidy them up and publish them.

In the meantime, thank you for reading - and feel free to leave a comment with your hopes for MMXXII.

No comments:

Post a Comment