Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A busy Tuesday

We met one of our cartooning heroes - Dan Piraro, creator of Bizarro. He was as pleasantly weird as you'd expect a cartoonist to be, and graciously gave us an hour and a half of his time at the Atlas cafe on 2nd Avenue. The pic is taken outside with Dan holding his scooter helmet even though (ssshhh) he claims he doesn't have a licence for it...






This was after a walk round Chinatown, Little Italy and the Jewish quarter. We capped off our day with more shopping and in the evening I pigged out on a Froot Loops marshamallow confection. Those who know my passion for Froot Loops won't be surprised to hear that I forced myself to eat it all! (I have got a photo but it's on Cath's camera and it's too late for me to work out how to get stuff off that onto here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment