Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Wish me luck

A couple of weeks ago Matt the designer showed me a job advert for a "creative copywriter". It's in London and it's very vague what the job will entail. Still it was intriguing, and I thought I might apply.

Then last week came what I'm regarding now as 'the tipping point'. There are always things that irk you about a job, but eventually you come up against one thing that tips the balance from 'if something better comes along...' to 'there's got to be something better out there - maybe I should look!'

So, wish me luck, 'cos I mailed my CV tonight. Or, if you don't believe in luck, maybe say a prayer that if this is the right time to move on and the right direction for me to move in, then things will fall into place.

1 comment:

  1. Thats fantastic Jon, you gotta be in it to win it!!!!! Jen

    ReplyDelete