- Feeling really reconnected with God, especially through the worship times.
- The kids from our group going forward at the request of the platform to pray for random people they didn't know, and realising we are coaching fearless young people
- Hearing one lad play the worship song he wrote after coming on our youth weekend away back in June
- The challenge to love the church - God says "Love me; love my kids"
- A seminar on lust/pornography which was probably the best talk I've ever heard on keeping your thought-life pure
- Watching over 600 kids stream forward to commit their lives to Jesus during the week
- Despite the rain and the wind and the cold and the mud and the boggin' toilets/showers, at the end of the five days almost all the kids seemed sad to be going home... and I kind of did too (although it was nice to get home to my lovely wife and civilised living)