Friday, October 05, 2007

"You can no longer post about me or my husband without prior permission!"

Apparently the Tom who posted in response to Clare and then deleted it wasn't the Tom who is married to Clare, because he can't 'work out how to do comments'... or so he claims. However, I find that a bit hard to believe, given that he has a degree in something complicated and is able to hold down a full-time job. But still, Clare insists it wasn't him, and, on pain of pain, I've agreed not to stir up any more trouble.

The clinching argument from Clare was that in the past when Tom has worked out how to leave a comment , he's signed it with a lower case 't'. So, there you go. Clearly not the same person.

Perhaps the mystery Tom would like to leave a comment this time, or at least make his blogger profile public in future so we can find out who he is.

1 comment:

  1. Spartacus moment:

    "I am Tom!",
    "No!, I am Tom",
    "No you lie!, I am the real Tom!"

    ReplyDelete