Friday, September 06, 2024

Limited edition Snack of the Month - cinnamon bun Flipz

This is the second time Flipz coated pretzels have featured as a Snack of the Month on my blog. Previously I reviewed a Christmassy gingerbread edition

This edition is quite similar. They are very sweet and vaguely taste of cinnamon similar to how the gingerbread ones were very sweet and vaguely tasted of ginger. Cathy wrinkled her nose up at the smell because it was too sweet. 

So, if you don't like sweet things, don't buy Flipz! I, however, do like sweet things. I'm not going to eat too many of these at a time though. 



Here's a photo showing the coating to pretzel biscuit coating. A thicker coating would be too sweet even for me.


Overall, I like the combination of sweetness and crunch in these snacks. They could do with more cinnamon. But then most cinnamon flavoured things do!

No comments:

Post a Comment