Thursday, April 14, 2011

Burger shack irony

McDonald’s are running a promotion at the moment where you can instantly win food through finding certain pull-off labels on their fries, sodas, burgers etc.


Last night, Cathy and I were feeling uninspired about cooking and I needed to be out at a meeting early evening, so we went to MaccyD’s. I like mystery prize instant win competitions, but I felt the universe was trying to send me a message through my prize.

I won a fruit bag.

Slightly powdery apple slices and three grapes.

Woo.

Healthy never tasted so disappointing.

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha! Brilliant! I bought chicken salad at McD's once and it just didn't feel right...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent. With only a 1 in 4 chance then you've done splendidly well.

    Cari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somehow it didn't feel that special...

    ReplyDelete