Monday, July 09, 2007

Hold on... I've heard that before

Driving into work this morning I heard the new Razorlight single called 'Hold On'. I'm pretty sure I could knock together a 'concept CD' of songs called 'Hold On'. There's a track on Good Charlotte's first album called it, and Jet did an amazing song on the Spiderman 2 soundtrack (for the bit where Spidey doubts himself and has to wrestle with his inner demons). Back in the day I had an Apollo 440 single with a b-side called Hold On (2 What U Got). By way of contrast, there was even a Christian song which leant it's name to a Vineyard collection.

So, that's 5 before I even start looking. Anyone know any more off the top of their heads?

2 comments:

  1. was thinking beautiful south but then realised it is
    'Hold on to what'. I was almost there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah Maclachlan, Kelly Clarkson, Nichole Nordeman and Take That off the top of my head... Dixie Chicks also have Baby Hold On...
    There are probably hundreds..

    ReplyDelete