We have had a week away in the North of Cymru, returning to a cottage very close to our favourite beach. Our big day out was taking the train up Yr Wyddfa (Snowdon) and we had some other lovely days revisiting some of our favourite spots.
![]() |
| Long range Cathy portrait |
We went to...
Caernarfon
![]() |
| Football mural for a match I went to! |
Pwllheli (in the mist)
![]() |
| Handy guide to the view... I took it on faith the mountains were there! |
Llandudno
Goleudy Penmon on Anglesey
And we did the things you'd expect to do on a holiday.
And saw some things you might not expect!
At the end of the week, I even squeezed in a football match in Colwyn Bay. Sadly, Barry were on the receiving end of a 5-2 thumping but I still enjoyed my evening there as I've decided not to let results affect my enjoyment of football!
And that was the end of another lovely week yn yr Gogledd!




















No comments:
Post a Comment