Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Snack of the Month - Oreo Space Dunk

Shout out to Matt and Lauren, long-time friends and, more recently, supporters / enablers of my Snack of the Month posts. This month's Snack of the Month was a present from them.


So, these are Oreos that have a neon fondant filling containing popping candy. 

I was intimidated by these and decided I dare not open them on my own. So, I took them with me when I met up with family recently. That way I thought some of my nieces and nephews could give their verdict on them as well.


Oreos traditionally have to be separated before consumption. In this case, that means you get to revel in the vibrant colours.



The biscuits had different patterns on as well. I think this is meant to be an astronaut. The fondant oozing into his helmet is not a good look.

. I 

This star was a much better design.

They tasted mostly like Oreos normally taste. The popping candy was a bit extra but being immersed in fondant creme had removed much of the pop from it. The kids liked them enough to eat loads of them, which ultimately is the same as a good review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment