Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Slacker theologian

After almost two months, I've finally got round to putting a new article up on freelance theology. And I only managed to find the time this evening because the free preview I was supposed to be going to with Bryan was full. Ah, well, I guess it's a more worthy use of my time.

One day I'd like to find a way to get freelance theology paying for itself. Any ideas out there how to do that without selling my soul out to google-ads? Sometimes I daydream that I could quit my job and write answers to theological queries all day, every day. How sad is that?

There's also a freelance theology Facebook group you can join if you haven't done so yet!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry mate, but you'll either have to sell your soul and include adverts, charge for your answers, charge a subscription, or sell merchandise!

    ReplyDelete