Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Kids Christmas Cards

One of my favourite aspects of opening Christmas cards as they arrive in the post are getting the ones with drawings by kids on. Some schools do this as a fundraising project and I imagine parents are made to feel they should buy these cards. Well, if that's you, then I hope you know they're appreciated here. 

We had five cards that were designed by kids and an additional two handmade cards made by kids. I thought it would be nice to show them off in a blog post. I'm going to put them up in alphabetical order, starting with a card designed by Alba.


Anna's card also featured in my blogpost featuring my 10 favourite cards. I'm including it again here for completeness sake. Also, because I love it.


My niece Iona drew Santa in his sleigh with a huuuuuuuuuge present to be delivered. 


This card is handmade and comes from Jimmy and Freddie's family. I'm not sure if the work was done by Jimmy or Freddie. I suspect Jimmy because Freddie is very little and this card has stickers stuck on it.  And googly eyes!


Solid work here from Lola. I think she may have had some help. 


There is a lot going on in this card designed by Robyn. A deconstructed Santa Claus, with his sleigh above and a tree below for him to put presents under. I'm genuinely impressed with how much is in this drawing. It's the entire story of Santa delivering presents. And he's sprinkling magical sparkles.


And finally a card from my nephew, Zac, with a very neat tree on it. We ended up with two copies of this card because he wrote a second one to us.


That's the last of the posts about Christmas cards for this ACCA season. I hope you enjoyed these cards as much as I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment