Sunday, December 19, 2010

Really? REALLY?

A bold claim.



When I think back to my childhood, I remember Sodastreams being crap. You had to buy the fabulously expensive syrups (made from unicorn blood and rocking horse droppings judging by the price) and the carbonating canisters, and you ended up with a drink that tasted a little bit like the drink normal people bought in the shops, but not quite. You got the same effect much more cheaply by buying Panda Pops.

Greatest Christmas present ever?

Yes, if you want to get your kids used to disappointment at Christmas.

That would work as a new caption.

"Sodastream - how disappointment tastes"

3 comments:

  1. I saw one of these in Argos.
    I thought exactly the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took this photo in my local Argos

    ReplyDelete
  3. There must be an Argos/Sodastream coalition going on.

    ReplyDelete