Tuesday, February 05, 2008

5 interesting things you might not know about my day

1 - I was on UCB Radio today with my Jon the freelance theologian hat on talking about whether clones have souls. They said some very nice things about the website and invited me back on the air sometime.

2 - The interview meant I was late for a team meeting, but I did get there in time for my agenda item - sorting out a rota for who's buying the biscuits for coffee time.

3 - Chatting after book club yesterday I admitted I sometimes try to use the Force to move stuff. Doesn't everyone do this? I've been thinking today that if I did find I had Jedi powers, I may be very tempted to use them for evil. But then, hey, as they say, sith happens. (Jedi joke!)

4 - The job hunting is still ongoing. I got an email from Oxfam telling me I hadn't been selected for interview today, but that might be just as well. I like working for a charity, but I've done four years in the Third Sector. I emailed my CV off today for the job I really want down in the Bay, and I'm planning to apply for another three jobs by the end of the week.

5 - I managed to get three pancakes at a Shrove Tuesday mini-gathering, whereas most other people only got two. But then I was on pancake-making duty some of the time.

1 comment:

  1. Move over Rob P, here comes Freelance Theology!! Cool nice one, oh, and good luck for the job hunting (I think there may be a few people following you on that little activity)

    ReplyDelete