Saturday, August 25, 2007

417

We introduced a couple of friends to Yahtzee last night and I scored probably the best score I've ever racked up in a game. Of course, to do that when you're introducing people to the game is a bit embarrassing, especially as you have to keep saying things like: "It's very rare to get a Yahtzee, oh look, there's my second one..."

So, with over 100 on my upper section, and every box filled on the lower section, plus the extra Yahtzee, my 417 won the day. It also took the shine off Irony Boy's double-Yahtzee game as he could only manage to get into the high 300s. Would it be wrong to admit that made it even better!

We then went to a second round where I won again with a very respectable 270-something. Next time we play I know I'll struggle to break 150!

2 comments:

  1. -smirks- I have the electronic version...

    ReplyDelete
  2. saddo

    mind you I'm addicted to Scrabble on Facebook

    ReplyDelete